Easy Cheese Bacon Biscuit Recipe
A delicious Easy Cheese Bacon Biscuit Recipe, savory breakfast made from ingredients that are already in your fridge!
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- One roll refrigerated biscuit dough, 8 count
- 6 thin slices fresh mozzarella, 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup Smithfield cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and brush a 9-inch cast iron skillet with melted butter.
- Unroll biscuits from can and place into bottom of skillet. Top with slices of mozzarella cheese, bacon crumbles then shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through.
- Serve warm.