Quick and Easy Keto Fudge Recipe
I made this Quick and Easy Keto Fudge last night. The texture is exactly like fudge and tastes like real fudge!
This Keto Fudge was so good and was easy to make. I needed this treat so much. Perfect chocolate! This was fantastic! Super quick and easy! Everyone loved it, including those who are not doing Keto.
- 8 ounces (1 cup) salted butter sliced
- 7 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) confectioners swerve or sweetener that measures like powdered sugar
- 6 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate finely chopped
- 3 ounces (about 6 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Prepare an 8×8-inch pan lined with foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add all ingredients. Microwave for 30-second intervals until just melted, stirring in between. Mix well until silky smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the lined pan.
- Freeze until the fudge is set, about an hour. Lift up the foil to remove the fudge from the pan. Cut into 16 bars and serve cold. Cover and store leftovers in the refrigerator.
This recipe yields 0.5 g net carbs per serving (1 large bar or 1/16th of the recipe).
Please follow us on Facebook Page and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…
Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Source: Yummly / Recipe by: Amanda